crispy cookie dough cups
Constantly searching for that chocolate fix... add cookie dough & peanut butter and now you're speaking my love language. 🍫🥜🍪 Chocolate Cookie Dough Cups recipe now on the Square Kitchen on SquareOrganics.com.
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup cacao
3 tbsp coconut oil
1-2 tbsp Good Good Food Co Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1 Vanilla Crunch Crispy, crumbled by Square Organics
1. Grab a cupcake/muffin pan and line with cupcake liners!
2. Melt the coconut oil over the stove and mix in the maple syrup and cacao.
3. Pour some as the bottom layer, enough to cover the bottom of a few cupcake liners.
4. Freeze for a few minutes until it hardens.
5. Add in the cookie dough (as your filling layer).
6. Cover with the rest of the chocolate mix.
7. Top with Vanilla Crunch crumbles.
8. Freeze until it hardens. ENJOY!